The Failsafe Method For Succeeding In Your Studies
Publisher : Editions de la Martinière
Author : Antoinette Champclos
THE TOP OF YOUR FRENCH UNIVERSITY AND NEVER
|ABOUT THE BOOK:|
|Have you ever wanted to live and study in France but never really followed through with your plan? Perhaps you thought you didn’t have it in you? Maybe you were afraid you couldn’t afford French college tuition? Or was it that your fear of learning a new foreign language got the better of you? Whatever it was that stopped you, it is time to let it go, face the obstacles and start dreaming big!
Whether you are:
This book offers tips for foreign students on:
Antoinette speaks from experience about:
- How to create a vision for your future life and building a personalized project;
- How to choose the right university based on the right goal;
- How to adopt the best behavior for a student looking to achieve high performance;
- Tried and true strategies for getting an application ready;
- Visa options and opportunities for foreign students;
- How to start speaking French or any other language right away, as well as things to NOT do while learning a new language!
- How to use networking among students and making friends with the locals while studying in a foreign country, as well as relational strategies;
- Ways to get grants and survive on a student budget;
- Options for student employment;
- Brand new strategies for motivation and time management;
- How to make the most of the university experience;
- How to have fun and free time despite all the hard work you have to do;
- How to plan your time efficiently and take notes intelligently;
- How to use “strategic” revisions and how to pass your exams successfully;
- How to mobilize your conscious and subconscious powers at university exams and any other critical moments;
- How to manage your stress and fatigue, as well as control your emotions;
- How to apply lateral strategies to get more successful while you’re studying abroad;
- How to manage your failures and learn from your mistakes ;
- Finally, the most important one: how to never give up and learn to turn every setback to your advantage ;
Globalization unifies economies. Studying overseas broadens your horizons as a student and gives you an opportunity to experience globalization first-hand.
An increasing number of employers seek qualified bilingual professionals with experience living, studying and working abroad.
Some of the universities popular with foreign students rank high among the best educational establishments in the world, making their graduates highly desirable candidates for high-paying jobs.
Networking is considered to be one of the most efficient ways of building a successful career as a student and developing it into business opportunities upon graduation. International networking is a crucial element of business development and career opportunities.
A lot of foreign students want to study abroad, but many of them give up on their dream because they are reluctant to face their fears, are overcome by the obstacles along the way and do not believe that they can beat the odds.
“The Failsafe Method for Succeeding in Your Studies”
is a great read for:
- An undergrad student about to enroll into a French school or university;
- A graduate student applying for a French university program;
- Students willing to enhance their exam results and personal qualities vital for success;
- Older students that want to reconnect with academic studies and give their lives and careers a new sense of direction;
- Parents who want to learn about options and/or help their kids achieve better results;
- Anyone simply curious about how things work in France and how they could reach their goals more efficiently.